Anyone for promo/media work?

Stanislav Karchebny berk at upnet.ru
Tue Apr 20 20:33:46 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 17:41, Tom Chance wrote:

> And then reply to this e-mail. I don't want to find no replies ;-)

I'm personally going to write about KDE 3.2 software. My original intention
was a series if useful software overviews in Russian in my LiveJournal. Now
there were also requests I put some in my kdedevelopers.org blog, so I'm
going to translate those into English also. Any proofreading and corrections
would be quite appreciated. Tho, I don't have any particular time frame for
this work, and will be doing it occasionally. I can notify the list, if you
wish, in case of such event.

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.