Anyone for promo/media work?

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Tue Apr 20 13:41:31 CEST 2004

Hello,

After all the work Carlos and I put into the promotion and media HOWTOs, I'm
going to start pushing people to do some work in this area ;-)

If you can write reasonably well, and wouldn't mind seeing your name in print,
or on one of the major news web sites, then please reply to this e-mail! I
can personally help you write an article on any KDE-related subject, be it an
interview, a review, a discussion of the development of a project, or any
other ideas you have... the KDE Project needs you!

For more information on how to do this sort of thing, please first read this:
http://quality.kde.org/develop/howto/howtomedia.php

And then reply to this e-mail. I don't want to find no replies ;-)

Regards,
Tom