Kmathtool

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Apr 6 13:22:14 CEST 2004

Hi Trenton,

You mail me the changes and if you work on KMathTool further more I'll have
you get cvs access.

For having an app from a cvs module module working in KDevelop, you should
recreate a C++ Simple KDE application named KMathTool and then import your
files in it and work from there. KMathTool is a small project so it's easy to
do so.
After that, to get the files in cvs, you will only put in cvs the Makefile.am
and the source code .h and .cpp and the .ui file. Never put in cvs the .h
and .cpp from a ui file, never put in cvs a Makefile.

These questions are more for the kde-devel mailing list. What would interest
this list is what KMathTool does, what you intend to add and people here
could give you some ideas.

Cheers,

annma