KDE Presentation in Mexico

Juan Carlos Quiroz jcqa24 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 05:57:50 GMT 2023

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to greet you.

Some time ago, I sent you an email about the possibility of giving a
presentation on behalf of KDE Mexico at an event called Talent Land in
Guadalajara, Mexico.

Yesterday, they confirmed the space; the presentation will take place on
Wednesday, April 3rd, at 11 in the morning.

The conference is titled "How contributing to free software will change
your life."

The agenda so far is as follows:

What is free software?
What is KDE?
Contributing to free software improves your English level: you can
contribute by translating projects and practice your English by conversing
with other community members.
Enhance your portfolio: if you're a designer, you can create wallpapers,
icons, or themes.
Gain professional experience: participate in software testing, collaborate
in the creation of professional and quality software, and learn to use
professional tools like Git.
Ways in which you can contribute to KDE.
This presentation is aimed at a Latin audience, and we have 20 effective
minutes.

Suggestions are welcome; it would also be helpful if there are any formats
or design rules I should follow—I'll be happy to apply them.

Best regards.

--

*Juan Carlos Quiroz Aguilar*