Promoting GnuPG support for Okular and addition to Gpg4win

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Tue May 30 20:32:56 BST 2023

Hi Andre,

As promised, I have worked on a press release and a dot article and I am
attaching drafts for both. Please do not hesitate to add comments, corrections
or suggestions to the documents so we can work them in and create final,
publishable drafts.

Any additions, please clearly flag them us such, so we don't overlook them.

In another order of business, we will need graphic media: screenshots,
animations, videos, to illustrate the texts and helps clarify what we are
going on about.

I would also be good to provide examples of use. You know, like your war-
declaration idea? But less contentious. Something like:

"Roberta is requesting a government grant for her company and has to present a
signed declaration of revenue for the past fiscal year. She can use Okular blah
blah blah."

Anything you can think of, maybe including examples from real life, like from
the use they give Gpg4win/GnuPG VS-Desktop at NATO or in companies you work
with, will be helpful.

Cheers

Paul
--