Feature in our newsletter

frances.tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Tue May 30 14:43:23 BST 2023

Hi Paul,

We’re planning to say this in our newsletter, out tomorrow.
“ KDE for Developers
Just made public, this site, KDE for developers, showcases the tremendous range of libraries, frameworks, tools and world class applications available.

They are almost entirely created and maintained by the KDE open source community in their spare time (including folks from KDAB). Hats off to KDE!”

Is this OK? Where I have an uncertainty, is whether the site is ‘only’ for developers. It doesn’t seem so (it’s a great advert for your stuff!)

All the best,

Frances
P.S. In case you don’t get it/would like to, you can sign up for our Newsletter here: https://www.kdab.com/development-resources/sign-up-for-our-newsletter/
P.P.S. If I don’t hear from you, it’ll go out as is, tomorrow at 10am CEST, or shortly thereafter :-)

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Mobile: +33 (0)6 80 60 78 84
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - The Qt, OpenGL and C++ Experts

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>
Twitter:  @KDABQt
Mastodon: https://techhub.social/@kdab