Looking for help with plasma bigscreen website content

Aditya Mehra aix.m at outlook.com
Fri Sep 16 06:22:51 BST 2022

Hi,

I am looking for help with updating the contents of the Plasma Bigscreen website, the idea is to make the messaging around what the project is all about more clear and easier to understand for Users on the website, Some way we can promote what the project does and its sub components like the browser / media player do and how Users can interact and install or contribute to the project.

The project now being made public with Plasma 5.26 beta release, seems to have gotten a mixed / confused reaction review to what it is all about, so it would be nice if we can figure out what could be done to help this situation.

Regards,
Aditya