[Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary

TUXEDO Computers presse at tuxedocomputers.com
Wed Jun 29 08:49:05 BST 2022

Hi Paul,

no problem - we're still in contact, so everything is fine and our anniversary
will be celebrated till the end of 2022! :)

Yes of course, that sounds like a very good idea! We're happy if the community
would like to join. So I did prepare a link to the myTUXEDO cloud.

[1]https://mytuxedo.de/index.php/s/RN6Cejc544Hsc3R

Here you can upload videos. If there are issues, please write me short
message.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Annika Litzel
Marketing / Presse / Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
TUXEDO Computers

TUXEDO Computers GmbH • Alter Postweg 101 • D-86159 Augsburg
Fax: +49 (0) 821 / 8998 2999 • eMail: tux at tuxedocomputers.com
AG Augsburg: HRB 27755 • USt-IdNr.: DE815420876 • Geschäftsführer: Herbert
Feiler

29.06.2022 09:20 - Paul Brown schrieb: On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 16:23:47 CEST
Aleix Pol wrote:
> Sorry, we somehow dropped the ball in here.
>
> Paul, if you follow this thread up you'll see that it was the board
> who reached out initially. I did offer to write a personal video but
> they asked for it to be more a community-wide thing, hence asking KDE
> Promo.

Dear everybody,

I am so sorry. I see that my last message omitted the main stakeholder, namely
the good folks at TUXEDO, so here goes again.

My apologies  Annika.

As I said, we can post a request for videos to the Community mailing list to
to trya nad engage the rest of the KDE Community. Would that be okay?

We would need to know where members can upload there videos to. Could you
provide us that, please?

Cheers

Paul
--