[Ticket#990891050] Celebrating TUXEDO's anniversary

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Jun 29 08:19:43 BST 2022

On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 16:23:47 CEST Aleix Pol wrote:
> Sorry, we somehow dropped the ball in here.
>
> Paul, if you follow this thread up you'll see that it was the board
> who reached out initially. I did offer to write a personal video but
> they asked for it to be more a community-wide thing, hence asking KDE
> Promo.

Dear everybody,

I am so sorry. I see that my last message omitted the main stakeholder, namely
the good folks at TUXEDO, so here goes again.

My apologies  Annika.

As I said, we can post a request for videos to the Community mailing list to
to trya nad engage the rest of the KDE Community. Would that be okay?

We would need to know where members can upload there videos to. Could you
provide us that, please?

Cheers

Paul
--