No subject

Simon@BF simon at bad-fox.com
Sun Dec 26 10:26:48 GMT 2021

Hi there everyone

Merry Christmas and wishing you all a prosperous New Year!

I have been using Linux for a few years on and off but only recently discovered KDE properly. HAving run it for a while as a VM on my macbook i got an HP Envy and did the full install and now plan to transition over to Linux full time over the next year.

I am a photographer and film-maker and a part-time trainer and graphic designer. Its been a crazy couple of years but id like to help in any way i can and this is why i'm reaching out to you all. Perhaps its documentation/ promotion or even a video - maybe I can help. (I did see a plan to shoot some promo stuff in the email archives - did this happen?)

Stay safe and sane...!
.
[Inline image]

Simon Knight