Education for Kids

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Mon Aug 23 15:33:46 BST 2021

Hi Folks,

We’re thinking of doing a feature on Education for Kids in our October edition of KDAB News <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6CJYn40gN6iAaspdiKGS0Bs2wDOIVj8f>  Might KDE have something to contribute to that? We’d be looking, probably, to Zoom interview somebody who could talk about what’s on offer via KDE, how it’s being received, who’s interested, something like that.

We came across Kturtle and KAlgebra, but perhaps there’s also something else you might want to suggest. Wed be happy to have suggestions on an angle that allows you to tell viewers about your stuff.

All the best and thanks in advance,

Frances (and Robert)

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)
KDAB - The Qt, OpenGL and C++ Experts

www.kdab.com <https://www.kdab.com/>
Twitter:  @KDABQt