KDE on KDAB TV

Robert Brock robert.brock at kdab.com
Wed Jun 23 10:56:00 BST 2021

Hello Kai Uwe,

We're thinking of asking questions like:

- KDE Akademy has just ended. How was the event this year?
 > Select a topic or topics to go over.
- (Qt related) Are there any new initiatives / projects in KDE?
- How's the migration to Qt 6 going?

These are suggestion questions that we're open to editing or swapping
out. Also depending on answer length, you can add one or two too.

As for when, I can work around the Friday time slot. I'd say 14h or 15h
UTC would fit me best as I'm GMT.

Kind Regards,
Robert Brock