KDE on KDAB TV

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Wed Jun 23 10:24:16 BST 2021

Hi all,

I could do it I suppose. Is this with guided questions or do I have to
prepare some general rambling about Akdemy? :) However, I'm quite packed
with Akademy and work and BoFs.

Friday afternoon from 12 UTC till 17 UTC I'd be completely available, if
that's not too late. Otherwise I could try to squeeze it inbetween
somewhere.

Cheers
Kai Uwe