Joint blog with KDAB about KDE Frameworks libraries

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Wed Jan 20 11:30:31 GMT 2021

Hi Paul,

An unrelated question: I’m writing a very short intro for our Kalle Dalheimer and Ivan Čukić for a C++ audience and want to mention their involvement in KDE.  Is it accurate/ok to describe KDE like this (NOTE this is already longer than I need it to be, and the audience may not even have heard of KDE):

"KDE, the free/open source, graphical environment project".

I wanted to emphasise the breadth of what KDE offers (not just desktop). If you have something punchy and SHORT that’s better, I’d be very grateful. SHORT NOTICE: I need it by this afternoon :-)

THANKs for you help,

Frances

----