Joint blog with KDAB about KDE Frameworks libraries

Frances Tait frances.tait at kdab.com
Fri Jan 8 10:24:38 GMT 2021

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the comprehensive reply.
One thing that isn’t clear is whether we need to meet, either now or after you’ve done your internal probing for possible victims blog-writers :-).

I like your suggested angle:
"The Plasma desktop and KDE's apps are cool and all, but without the frameworks they would be nothing" and take it down the road in which we explain what KDE frameworks provide to development teams, making sure even non-technical managers can grasp it, thus increasing the chances of catching more managers' attention."

Makes perfect sense to me. Could it also make for an interesting podcast, do you think? Maybe something to think about later… One thing at a time!

Let me know, anyway, if there’s anything I can do.

All the best,

Frances

----

Frances Tait | frances.tait at kdab.com | Marketing and Partner relations