REUSE & KDE Interview by FSFE

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Sat Dec 12 10:17:28 GMT 2020

Hi, I was recently approached by the FSFE regarding an interview about how we
managed the REUSE / SPDX migration in KDE and what are the benefits by doing
licensing this was.
I just want to give a short head's up that the FSFE is is currently drafting
an article (to be finished on Monday lunch which I will get for review then &
which is to be released on Tuesday morning on their website).
I do not think that there will be any surprises (tl;dr REUSE is nice to use;
it is important for KDE Frameworks to guarantee a clear licensing; we crafted
some helpful tools for the migrations; KDE Framworks rock).

Cheers,
Andreas