Helping out, IRC and Magazine

Rick Timmis ricktimmis68 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:39:36 BST 2020

Hello KDE Promo team

I'd like to get involved and help out with KDE Promotion.

I've been working on the base for a KDE Magazine, it's only an embryo at
the moment, but I have an idea it could be a really useful promotion tool.

I've been trying to post on #kde-promo but keep getting
'ricktimmis #kde-promo Cannot send to nick/channel'

Googling and Freenode says Register your Nick, but I have already done
that, and it still won't let me post. Fear not!! I managed to join the
Telegram group which is great as I like using Telegram

Here is a link to the Project
https://invent.kde.org/ricktimmis/kubuntu-in-focus

It was called kubuntu-in-focus, but after a chat with J Riddell it made
more sense to broaden the scope, and not have it distro specific.
I've got much more work todo, and I plan a bunch of improvements to the
Scribus template coming very soon

--
Best Wishes

Rick

*For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.*

       *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>