Unable to locate the "Print to (File)" code

Raghesh A raghesh.aloor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:28:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

We are analysing the source of kword to locate the code correspond to
the the "Print to (File)" option. After a lot of effort we are unable
to find it and a bit confused about the structure the koffice code.
Can anybody please help us to find it out?

I was informed that it just calls "gs" and uses the kprinter service
from kde printing system. But I observed that it successfully created
the pdf file even without "gs" installed in my system.

Thanks in advance.

Raghesh.