Printing/usability workshop @ LinuxTag

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed May 23 16:38:15 CEST 2007

Hello,

on June 1 and 2 there will be a workshop/meeting related to the desired
improvements in printing dialogues in desktop applications.
The meeting will happen as a sub-event of LinuxTag in Berlin.

We will have usability experts and technology providers at the meeting. What
we still need is people who can refine the requirements from the application
and toolkit side.
It would be nice to see some people from this list there, and if you know
others who might be interested feel free to forward this to them.
Exact information about location and a schedule will follow.

Josef