Cannot print PostScript files

Gavin Beatty gavinbeatty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:05:22 CEST 2007

Hi Keith,

This is a mailing list for KDEPrint, the printing subsystem for the
KDE project. Sorry to tell you but as you are printing from Java
applications, the problem lies with either those applications in
particular or with your Java install itself.

What you could do is:
 -  try googling the problem
 -  go to the forums/irc channel for Fedora and ask there
 -  go to the forums/irc channel for Java and ask there

Using KDE as your desktop doesn't mean that KDE is managing your
printing. If you print from a non-KDE application, then it's not KDE's
fault.

I realise it's a bit strange to a novice but that's the case! ;)
So please try the suggestions I gave above.

Thanks,
Gavin

www.mathsoc.com