FW: Comment posted to PDF backend for CUPS

michael.goffioul at swing.be michael.goffioul at swing.be
Mon Jan 29 10:10:42 CET 2007

---------------------------------------
De: webmaster at easysw.com
Sujet: Comment posted to PDF backend for CUPS
Date: Lundi 29 Janvier 03:37

angolmo posted the following comment:

I was wondering whether the output directory could be set \"on the fly\"making it nice with kdialog. The point is to \"satisfy\" the users in mycompany, that want the result document to be stored with a name of theirwish. I've been trying to do it myself but apparently the script doesn'tlaunch any interactive programs; and I had no results by googling (all thescripts alike form the output the directory in the same fashion as it isin here). Any clues on how to do it?. Thanks in advance

View/Reply At: http://www.cups.org/links.php?V53#_USER_COMMENT_1623