Printing summit

Josef Spillner (kde-travel) spillner at kde.org
Tue Oct 24 22:38:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently at the FSG OpenPrinting Summit in Kentucky together with the
OpenUsability people, FSG/OSDL and printer vendors.

Since there is nobody here who directly work(s|ed) on kdeprint, we need to
know:
* is anyone actively working on it or intending to start doing it?
* in case of maintenance problems, should we propose larger changes for a
summer of code project or similar? (needs mentor)
* is there anything important we should ask the printer people?

Summit goes until Thursday.

Josef