photo printing wizard

Tobias Klein lists at tobiasklein.info
Sun Sep 11 21:27:54 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

I've just wondered, if there's some kind of a photo printing wizard in KDE.
After searching a while I guess there isn't. Wouldn't it be a nice feature to
have something like that in the KDE Printing System? The wizard should offer
the following dialogues to the user:

- select the images you'd like to print
- select the format and layout of the images (with displaying print preview)
(yes, it would be similar to that one in win xp, but I think it's quite good)

Afterwards it should forward the users request to kprinter, where the user can
configure quality settings, the amount of pages to print, etc.

Is there already something in development?

Greets, Tobias.