KDE Printing ignores paper settings and uses A4

Brian Krisler bkrisler at bbn.com
Fri Nov 11 02:00:31 CET 2005

Both Natick and Media-2s exhibit the problem.  I have not tried any
other printers.

I have never noticed before, until now.  Is it the kde-pagesize=2 parameter
attached to Natick?

% cat ~/.lpoptions
Dest Aldus
Dest Baldwinville
Dest Crayola
Dest Marlborough
Dest Medea
Dest Medea-2s
Dest Natick _kde-filters kde-colormode=Color kde-margin-bottom=0
kde-margin-left=0 kde-margin-right=0 kde-margin-top=0
kde-orientation=Portrait kde-pagesize=2
Dest Natick-Raw
Dest Rainbow
Special Advanced%20Faxing%20Tool%20(ksendfax)
Special Mail%20PDF%20File
Special Print%20to%20File%20(PDF)
Special Print%20to%20File%20(PostScript)
Special Send%20to%20Fax