10.0 and KDE-Print

Loy Banks loybanks at wavewired.net
Thu Nov 10 00:22:53 CET 2005

It's been a while, but finally got back to trying to configure my Brother
MFC-420cn, which is a "shared" printer on Windows XP Pro Computer named SOYO.

When I use kaddprinterwizard, then use Anonymous for User ID, then use proper
setting for SMB Printer Settings, it does bring up my MSHOME Network with 3
attached machines.

Then I select SOYO and it runs the Scan. Problem is I get the message...Error
Returning, Browse List:  NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

So now what? I don't have any passwords or sign-ins over there. What might be
stopping me. It shows Firewall is "supposed" to be open for printers.

Some help will be appreciated my friends? Thanks.

Loy Banks
Pueblo West, CO 81007