Printing Problems

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed May 11 13:28:32 CEST 2005

I don't know gambas so I cannot really help. It depends on how gambas works internally, what
it sends to the CUPS server and how it sends it. I have no idea about this, sorry. Normally, if
no filter is installed on the print queue (at KDEPrint-level, like in the "Filters" tab of the printer
properties dialog), then KDEPrint does nothing special on the file and send it as-is to the CUPS
server. KDEprint can do automatic conversion to PS, but it asks before doing anything
(except if it asked once and you clicked "Don't ask me again").

Michael.