Printing Problems

Luca Scaramella luca.scaramella at recom.it
Wed May 11 13:15:36 CEST 2005

Sorry Michael, i was using Kedit to print the file!!
Now i know what's the problem!!

If i use kprinter to print the file everything works fine.

One last question i don't understand.

I'm using gambas (linux vb like) to print to the same printer.
If i select the same printer from the printers list box that the object
printer.setup shows and i try to print normal text i have the same problem
as Kedit.

That's mean that gambas sends always PS to the cups server and i should
always write
a text file and the lpr line command to print instead of the printer
object??

(I know this is a gambas issue, just to have clear ideas on
what i should investigate to solve my problem)

Thanks

Luca