Bastl (germany)

Bastl sebastian.bw at freenet.de
Sat Mar 12 21:45:09 CET 2005

Problem: double side, two sheets per side printing (- short edge).

This is best when printing books on A4 Paper. (Laserprinter)
So you can read without having the display filled with to many Frames and
the paper waste isn't to much.

Now my pleasure:
Can you extend something in the kprinting-dialogue
- in the Combobox (1. item "All pages") of the tabWidget (1. Page) ?

I think many people do need here this items (like):

- 1. and 2. Pages
- 3. and 4. Pages

to manage the problem above.

If you are using the printing system to do that combobox - can you do
my pleasure to CUPS? So you're more important for them.

Many thanks
                        Bastl