kdeprintfax

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Tue Feb 22 08:26:40 CET 2005

> On Monday 21 Feb 2005 19:11, Aviator wrote:
> > I probably do not have hylafax setup right. Attached are the error
> > messages I have gotten. When enter 'rchylafax status' in a
> command line
> > as root, I got - Could not run specidied command.<br>
> > I thank you for you help.<br>

As a side note, may I suggest to turn off HTML when sending a message.
It's the second time that a message from you is held for approval
(by me) because of its size, the limit being 40kB. When looking at
the message, the HTML part looks quite small, but it comes with a
large encoded part I don't know what it corresponds to. To avoid
problems in the future, please reduce message size (for example by
turning off HTML).