Still having small problems getting printer setup

Jason jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Fri Feb 18 19:08:16 CET 2005

> This is probably related to your CUPS configuration (/etc/cups/cupsd.conf).
> You should read the doc about it and see what's the current settings
> for the /admin resource. A common config would be:
>
> <Location /admin>
> AuthType Basic
> AuthClass System
> Order Deny,Allow
> Deny From All
> Allow From 127.0.0.1
> </Location>
>
> Michael.

Thanks for the heads up. I started to take a look at cups this morning. Looked
at the config file as well as the home page for documentation.

Looking at your example above, I gave it a shot, but still get the error
message.

I made sure the account being used (my own) was in the necessary system groups
(root,sys, wheel).

Still giving me errors.

Besides the cups home page, is there another website out there that has some
information to help set this up?

I know the fix is going to be small and something I overlooked. :(

Thanks

Jason