CUPS & KPrinter

Mathi mathi at maas.de
Tue Feb 15 17:25:03 CET 2005

CUPS & KPrinter
***************
OS : SUSE 8.2
KDE : Version 3.1.1

Problem: In the KPrinter->Properties->Driver Settings I display the
options defined in the PPD file for the selected printer.  Options have
predefined choices and KPrinter displays these choice for user to
select.  I have an option called  FontPath and defined a default value
for it.
This is displayed in Driver Setting tab page. I want to allow the user
to change this path.  As far as I see, in PPD format there are only
three options Pickone | PickMany | Boolean given for "OpenUI" keyword.
 Is there any possibility to give an edit field for an option instead of
 selecting from a predefined choices.

Thank you
Regards
Mathi