Collaboration between KDE printing development team and Linspire

Tom Welch tom at linspire.com
Mon Aug 22 20:33:36 CEST 2005

Cristian, I don't think that we have any usability studies on the
printing system per say.  However we have in the past and do regularlly
make improvements for our users.  I'm including Jeremy Shaw who is our
engineer in charge of this area and he can work closely with you.  Keep
me on the CC line so that I can monitor things as well.

Thanks and let's make some good things happen!

Tom

--

* <http://www.linspire.com>
  Tom Welch*