Fonts in kprinter (Goffioul Michael)

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Tue Nov 9 16:41:20 CET 2004

I received and example of PS file generated directly from Mozilla and
it already have the problem: the fonts used in the PS data are
*unusual* and embedded. So at that point, kdeprint cannot do
anything.
I'd expect that Mozilla allows the user to tune the fonts used,
somewhere in the settings dialog. Otherwise, this is something
that should be reported to Mozilla developers (I'm not using
Mozilla, personally).

Michael.