Unable to get printer status (client-error-forbidden)

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Thu Jun 17 09:17:47 CEST 2004

When printing a test page, you could monitor the CUPS log file
in /var/log/cups/error_log (be sure to increase "LogLevel" to
"debug2" in config file /etc/cups/cupsd.conf and restart the CUPS
server). This might give you some hints about the problem.
[Note: to monitor the file, use "tail -f"]

Michael.