KPrint / KDE Print Manager Failing to Initialize

Gail LaForest anlace at whidbey.net
Sun Jun 13 23:37:34 CEST 2004

Greetings Matthias,

I cannot do anything in Kprint since it hangs in the "Initializing Manager"
stage as soon as I open it Printing Manager which disables everything making
it impossible to open the Manager and click on anything.

Is there a way to do this via a configuration file instead of in Printing
Manager?  Is there a file that I can delete and replace with some default so
that I can at least use Printing Manager?

Thanks for the reply, I really do appreciate it!
Gail