mailbox

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Mon Jan 19 08:59:43 CET 2004

I cannot find any mention in this PPD file to a MailBox.
Are you sure this is the correct PPD file?
Note that after looking around 2 weeks ago, I found out
some PPD files implementing EFI operations. However these
are PPD extension (non-standard) so I don't know if they
will be taken into account by the CUPS server. Moreover,
the PS piece of code associated with "MailBox" setting
was empty, which probably result in a "No-Operation"
(it has no effect).