Printdriver Epson Stylus Photo 830 U

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed Jan 14 11:49:24 CET 2004

I'm sorry, but I have no clue about your problem. Maybe somebody
will have some suggestions on kde-print, but as this is quite
off-topic (non-KDE, non-Linux, as far as I can tell), don't
expect too much. I guess the best help you can get about this
can mainly come from the cartridges manufacturer.

Michael.