Printing locking up after update

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Fri Feb 20 16:24:19 CET 2004

Citerar Goffioul Michael <goffioul at imec.be>:

> There haven't been significant code change in KDEPrint that would
> explain the problem. Maybe this is due to some changes in other
> involved components: khtml or Qt. The problem is probably an
> endless-loop somewhere (don't know however if it's in kdeprint
> or khtml). Could you at least provide one significant backtrace
> (one with actual function calls, not "???") with gdb when konqueror
> locks up?

I will try to do that when I get back to my system,
I am travelling now and will be back within a week.

Just noticed that there was a posting about an exactly similar
case in the archives from last month??

I have to tell you that tha update of KDE was done at the same time
as an update of my Qt (Not very wise, I know....) so Qt could be the problem
here as well.

Thanks for the answer
Dag