kde-print Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Mon Apr 19 14:50:53 CEST 2004

> >Note: KDE-3.2 implements its own PPD parser, which have been
> extensively
> >tested with manufacturer and Foomatic PPD files. However,
> it's probable
> >that your PPD file makes kdeprint's parser fail.
> >
> >Michael.
> >

> Here is my ppd file

This modified file should solve the problem. I fixed an error (IMO)
when the option keyword is "None" and the option keyword string is
"0.000". In this case, the original PPD file didn't have any value,
which I think is against Adobe specifications. This might be a
potential problem for all gimp-print PPD files (except those generated
from Foomatic/Linuxprinting).