KDE-Print does not fax (hylafax)

Wolfram.Wagner at web.de Wolfram.Wagner at web.de
Mon Apr 19 07:59:45 CEST 2004

Hi all
I think I need some hints.

I am running Hylafax on Suse 9.0 / the latest KDE 3.2.1 by Suse. Now I
am trying to use the dummy printer "send to fax" by integrating kdeprintfax.

When I use kdeprintfax directly it works.  When I try to print a test
page from KDE Printer manager I get a CUPS (!) error message
(client-unknown-error). It seems to sent the page to cups instead of
kdeprintfax.

I there anybody who has this feature working? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Wolfram

--

  A common mistake that people make when
       trying to design something completely foolproof

mostly harmless, by douglas adams