kde 3.1.x margins error

Fabio Coatti cova at ferrara.linux.it
Mon Oct 20 21:41:14 CEST 2003

Alle 18:26, lunedì 20 ottobre 2003, Goffioul Michael ha scritto:

> Did you try to adjust margin values in the printer properties
> dialog?

I've tried this;

> Or directly in the PPD file?

I haven't touched PPD files, but I wonder how this can make a difference: ppd
aren't used by CUPS? Given this,  if problems are located in ppd files I
should see wrong margins even in files printed by mozilla as well...
Anyway, I'll try also to modify ppd files.

--
Fabio Coatti       http://www.ferrara.linux.it/members/cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group           http://ferrara.linux.it