question about printing to postscript printers

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Wed Nov 19 16:31:11 CET 2003

You're missing the postscript.ppd file shipped with KDE.
You can find on http://webcvs.kde.org (see attached file
for exact address). This used to be missing in some KDE
versions, but it has been restored since 3.2-alpha.
Alternativaly, foomatic also includes a Postscript driver:
see in the "Generic" manufacturer item, in the add printer
wizard.

Michael.