CUPS printing and faxing problem (resend-2)

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Fri May 16 15:04:26 CEST 2003

> > As the name says, you have to enter the print command manually in the
> > corresponding edit field in the print dialog.
>
> Sorry I don't catch.  I was not allowed to edit in "Printer Name" box
> nor in "Print System currently used" box

Select the "Print through external program" plugin, an edit widget
the appears in the print dialog, named "Print command". Enter the
print command in that field. Be sure to select the PS_printer
item as printer to enable that edit field.

> Tried again
>
> View Log
> kdeprintfax
> Usage: anytops [-m <filters> ] [ --mime=<mime-type> ][ --help ] <infile>
> <outfile>

Could you try first with a PostScript file, to avoid the internal
conversion to PS (and the use of "anytops")?

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.