KDE apps crash accessing network printer

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:53:15 +0100

> > Does other KDE apps print fine? Could you provide any backtrace?
>
> Thanks for responding.  I'll provide an strace on tuesday, when I am at the
> client's site with the network printer.

Please, provide a backtrace as well (from gdb). I'll be away for one
week, so don't expect a fast answer :-)

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.