[Foomatic] Re: Printer driver UI [proposal]

Michael Sweet kde-print@mail.kde.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:59:17 -0500

David Chappell wrote:
> It is noteworthy that the PPD spec (starting on page 106) describes an
> option called CustomPageSize which together with ParamCustomPageSize
> describes a five parameter option with ranges defined for each
> parameter.  Can we use this framework for other options?

The CUPS 1.2 extended option syntax uses something similar, although
we don't currently support multiple parameters per option - just
array types...  I've been working on additions to the 1.2 code to
support multiple parameter types per option...