Patch or App. to allow Print Preview of Selected Area?

Till Kamppeter kde-print@mail.kde.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:27:52 +0100

Good suggestion.

Print previews are not implemented in spoolers or drivers, but in
applications (web browser, office suites, ...) or desktop environments
(KDE, GNOME). So I suggest to post this on the mailing lists of
applications and desktop environments.

I have CCed this to the KDE print mailing list.

    Till