[Foomatic] Imageable area for HPIJS

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:20:29 +0100

> Can you reproduce this (at least the margin previews)? If not, is there
> a chance that I misconfigured something? What further info should I
> provide to clarify things?

I forgot to add something. Margin values expressed in pixels, may be
different from the "Margins" tab and the "Text" tab. This is due to
the resolution taken into account. In the "Text" tab, this corresponds
to a resolution of 72 dpi, in the "Margins" tab, it corresponds to
the resolution used by the Qt client (this is usually the resolution
of the screen). Pixel values are then scaled to look similar in
metric format.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.