HTML image printing does not work (KDE 3.1.0)

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:52:40 +0100

> I'm using ghostscript 5.50 and CUPS 1.1.13. Both are rather "old", I know
> that, but they did work up until now and my CUPS is newer than the
> required version (1.1.9) for KDE 3.1. Since I have this problem at work
> and at home (using different versions of ghostscript and CUPS at work,
> don't know exactly what versions at the moment) I think the root cause of
> the problem could be somewhere else. Any ideas?

In all cases, this is most probably something I cannot fix myself, as
a KDEPrint developer. Indeed, the print content is the responsability
of the application, in that case konqueror/khtml. If the PS is wrong,
then this is to be fixed either in Qt (which is the "true" PS generator)
or in khtml. Could you post a faulty PS file to see if other people
get the same error as you?

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM