hie

irene gwabi kde-print@mail.kde.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

My name is irene gwabi , I do not Collin if you are
related to Shingirai Goredema who comes from Chiweshe
who learned at St Albert's High who has a sister by
the name Emilia, if you please can you give me
shingirai 's e-mail address or his phone number.  If
you are also related to Agrippa Goredema please give
him his number I am trying to locate shingirai and I
was told that he is now in UK Please assist if you, if
you feel you can't give me his e-mail maybe you can
ask him to e-mail me.

Thank you.

Irene

=====