[Fwd: [cups-devel] What cups-devel version is required for Mandrake 9.0?]

Till Kamppeter kde-print@mail.kde.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:16:01 +0100

[ Answer which I already have given on the cups-devel list ]

Do

urpmi libcups1-devel

It is probably on the second or the third CD, so if you don't have it on
your CDs, go to a download mirror of Mandrake, at the place where you
can download individual packages (not ISOs) you will find this package.
The package downloaded from there you can install with

rpm -Uvh libcups1-devel*.rpm

    Till